BEYONCE NET WORTH$466 Million
Beyoncé ( Beyonce Knowles ) is R&B singer, songwriter and actress from Texas, has an estimated net worth of $466 million. Beyonce and Jay Z ( her husband ) have a combined net worth of over $1 billion.
Net Worth Chart
Beyonce Knowles got her start singing for tips during her first job -- sweeping up hair in her mom's hair salon. By age 9, she was part of a girl group that made it to the TV show "Star Search" and eventually became the popular group Destiny's Child. In 2003, she started her solo music career. Pop hit songs like "Drunk in Love," "Formation" and "Halo" have made her one of the highest paid celebrities in the business.
But her earning sources don't stop at music. Beyonce has endorsement deals and a fashion collection, and has starred in numerous films. As January 2017 the Beyonce net worth of $466 million.
Net Worth Timeline
Beyoncé ( Beyonce Knowles ) is singer, songwriter and actress form Texas. She is known as the lead singer of the R&B girl group Destiny's Child who also became a widely successful solo artist. She has won a total of 20 Grammy Awards for songs.
Beyoncé attended St. Mary's Montessori School in Houston, where she enrolled in dance classes. She won her first school talent show at age seven, singing John Lennon's "Imagine" to beat 15/16-year-olds.
On April 4, 2008, Beyoncé and Jay Z married without publicity. They had a daughter named Blue Ivy in 2012. She also has a sister named Solange and a half-brother named Nixon.
American Music Awards
- 2007: International Artist Award
- 2009, 2011, 2012, 2014: Favorite Soul/R&B Female Artist
- 2014: Favorite Soul/R&B Album
- 2001: Best R&B Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals, Best R&B Song
- 2002: Best R&B Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals
- 2004: Best Contemporary R&B Album
Billboard Music Awards
- 2003: New Female Artist, Hot 100 Female Artist, Hot 100 Award for Most Weeks at No.1, New R&B Artist
- 2009: Female Artist of the Decade, Billboard Woman of the Year Award
- 2011: Billboard Millennnium Award
- 2012: Top R&B Album
Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop Awards
- 2004: Top R&B/Hip-Hop New Artist, Top Female R&B/Hip-Hop Artist
Born NameBeyoncé Giselle Knowles
Nick NameSasha Fierce, Be, Beyonce Knowles-Carter, Queen B, Bee, Mothe, JuJu, Queen Bey
EducationAttended St. Mary’s Elementary School to get education in Texas. She also learned dancing there. During 1990, she enrolled herself in Parker Elementary School, which is a music magnet school in Houston. She also went High School for the Performing and Visual Arts and later Alief Elsik High School.
OccupationSinger-Songwriter, actress, dancer, record producer
- Father – Mathew Knowles (Medical-Equipment Salesman at Xerox)
- Mother – Celestine “Tina” Knowles (Hairdresser and Salon Owner)
- Siblings – Solange Knowles (Younger Sister) (Singer-songwriter, Actress), Bianca Knowles (Sister), Nixon Knowles (Brother)
- Others – Daniel Julez Smith Jr (Nephew), Blue Ivy Carter (Daughter)
ManagerHer father, Mathew Knowles was her manager from 1989 to 2011.Now, she is her own manager.
GenreR&B, pop, hip hop, soul
LabelsColumbia Records, Parkwood Entertainment
Boyfriend / Spouse
Knowles dated –
- Lyndell Locke (1993-2000) – Lyndell Locke dated Beyonce from 1993 until 2000.
- Jay-Z (2002-Present) – Beyonce after, many years of dating with American rapper, Shawn Corey Carter (better known by the stage name – Jay-Z) married him. They first met when they were on a tour with each other in 2002 and soon they started dating. The duo, then engaged in May 2005 and married on April 4, 2008 secretly in NYC. The couple has a daughter – Blue Ivy Carter (b. January 7, 2012).
Race / Ethnicity
She has African-American ancestry on her dad’s side while she is of Louisiana Creole descent (Native American, African, and French) with distant Spanish and Irish roots on her mother’s side.
- Curvaceous figure
L’Oreal cosmetics, Pepsi (2012)
She has been seen in TV commercials for –
- Tommy Hilfiger’s True Star fragrance (2004)
- McDonald’s (2005)
- Wal-Mart (2005)
- Samsung Phones (2007)
- Emporio Armani Diamonds perfume (2007)
- Studio Line hair products (2008)
- L’Oreal Paris beauty products
- H&M (2013), etc.
Best Known For
Her songs, and albums Dangerously in Love (2003), B’Day (2006), I Am… Sasha Fierce (2008), 4 (2011).
Released in 2003, Dangerously in Love, is the debut studio album by Beyonce. It was released by Columbia Records. The album is pretty large with 60:52 minutes in length with a total of 15 singles.
2001 musical film Carmen: A Hip Hopera for her role as a seductive actress, Carmen Brown. She debuted with this movie in acting and that too with a lead role.
First TV Show
In 1997, she appeared on the TV show MuchOnDemand as herself (guest). The TV series broadcasted on television from 1997 until 2010.
- Food – Creole Food, Popeyes, Honey Nut Cheerios
- Fashion Idol – Célestine ‘Tina’ Beyincé (mother), Diana Ross, Tina Turner
- Color – Pink
- Place – 40/40 Club
- Rapper – Wyclef Jean
Beyonce Net Worth Facts
|Beyonce net worth||$450,554,000|
|Beyonce net worth + Jay Z net worth||$1,100,553,000|
|Beyonce net worth vs Jay Z net worth||1.5 times Smaller|
|Beyonce net worth vs Taylor Swift net worth||17% Bigger|
|Beyonce net worth vs Miley Cyrus net worth||Twice as big|
|Beyonce net worth vs Rihanna net worth||About the same|
|Beyonce net worth vs Selena Gomez net worth||10 times bigger|
|Beyonce net worth vs Lady Gaga net worth||50% bigger|
|Beyonce net worth vs Justin Bieber net worth||50% bigger|